A Western Potash Corp é um ativo de potássio MOP de longa duração e baixo custo em Saskatchewan, Canadá
DESTAQUES DO INVESTIMENTO
Western Potash Corp is a long-life, low-cost MOP potash asset in an attractive jurisdiction whose reserves are suitable to sustain the proposed Phase I (146ktpa) operations for 40+ years.
The Project has strong fundamentals including:
- Located in a tier-1 jurisdiction, the Milestone project has near-term production potential expected to begin in Q2 2023 and achieve run-rate production approximately 1 year later, allowing it to take advantage of favorable Potash market dynamics
- Phase I run-rate production of 146,000 tonnes per annum MOP and a 40 year mine life. Potential to expand to a larger Phase II of 1.4 million tonnes per annum after successful completion of Phase I
- Environmentally friendly solution mining method leaves no salt tailings on the surface
- Efficient operating costs in the middle of the cost curve (on a US Midwest delivered basis)
- Long-term off-take agreement with Archer Daniels Midland (NYSE: ADM) for 100% of the potash production from Milestone Phase I
For more information about Western Potash Corp please click here.